How does WOA work?
It’s simple, and there’s no cost!
- First, join WOA for free by clicking our Join a Local Adventure tab on our WOA home page. Then, create a username and password so you can view all the exciting opportunities awaiting you.
- Then, click the Find A Group tab and then Pick Your Interests from an endless variety (for example: backpacking, ice climbing, hiking, kayaking, cycling, yoga, hunting, fishing, outdoor wine tastings, and ANY other outdoor activity you can imagine!)
- Pick a Few Groups you’re interested in, then click Join to become a member there.
- Here you’ll find a description of the groups and their activities, and you can message your group leader with any questions.
- Once you join WOA, you can also click Create a WOA Meet Group if you’d like to create a specific group. Here you’ll be able to create an info page and fill in the details for your group.
- Now get ready to begin your adventures and connect with some fantastic people!
What else will you love about WOA?
- Trusted, experienced leaders and guides.
- A place for everyone at all skill levels.
- Access to exciting day trips, overnight adventures and longer expeditions.
- A valuable outdoor community resource when you’re visiting a new city.
- A helpful resource for meeting and connecting with new friends and discovering outdoor opportunities when you’ve relocated to a new area.
- Access to business groups to engage with other like-minded outdoor enthusiasts and entrepreneurs.
- When you join WOA you'll be entered into a drawing where we choose a winner each month to win a free gift!