Wild Outdoor Adventures
Less Dreaming, More Exploring!
Who are we?
Wild Outdoor Adventures (WOA) is a social outdoor activity group based in beautiful Colorado and comprised of members who love the outdoors and desire to participate in adventures with like-minded people.
We welcome and include all individuals - single, married, families, pet owners – of all skill levels to participate. Anyone who enjoys any specific sports and activities is invited to create and lead groups in the WOA community.
What is our WOA goal?
Our world is busy and we’re often so plugged into our phones, laptops, jobs and social media that we miss opportunities to connect in person and engage in our favorite outdoor activities together in this beautiful outdoor world where we live.
Our goal and intention is to support outdoor enthusiasts to get out and live their dreams and to establish varied outdoor interest groups in every U.S. state (and internationally) so members will become adventure organizers and create fulfilling outdoor adventures for our entire community.
How does WOA work?
It’s simple, and there’s no cost!
- First, join WOA for free by clicking our Join a Local Adventure tab on our WOA home page. Then, create a username and password so you can view all the exciting opportunities awaiting you.
- Then, click the Find A Group tab and then Pick Your Interests from an endless variety (for example: backpacking, ice climbing, hiking, kayaking, cycling, yoga, hunting, fishing, outdoor wine tastings, and ANY other outdoor activity you can imagine!)
- Pick a Few Groups you’re interested in, then click Join to become a member there.
- Here you’ll find a description of the groups and their activities, and you can message your group leader with any questions.
- Once you join WOA, you can also click Create a WOA Meet Group if you’d like to create a specific group. Here you’ll be able to create an info page and fill in the details for your group.
- Now get ready to begin your adventures and connect with some fantastic people!